czwartek, 25 marca 2010

Best holidays ever ;)


I'd go to the Polynesian islands. Why? Because there is a crystal-clear water of the emerald hue. These islands are surrounded by the hills. On the Polynesian jingle can be found bloodthirsty papayas who attack for no reason. They can be tamed through singing, which produces the greatest enemy of papaya- koala. I will live on the first day on the beach admiring the view and enjoying the ocean breeze that gently blows in my face. Then I'll come to the crystal waters that soothe my tired body after a long journey. But I've to watch out for emo dolphins, they are able to transform each of emerald water, so whats is the pure... I'd spend the rest of the holiday sightseeing and enjoying the wildness of nature. It permits me to release my instincts in me, inside an animal that can survive in such conditions. When you receive in the end, which will end all that should be completed, it will be one man who enters the helicopter and flies to the Polynesian islands and forgets about them once and for all putting themselves new goals that are more important than himself.

sent by Piotrek

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz